Here is a list of projects I'm either working on, or have worked on. I like to create projects to tinker with things and learn new functionality and stay sharp on others.
- Hidden-Tumblr: Started as an idea for a Google Chrome extension to hide posts that I see too often. Added another feature that shows the last post you read the last time the page loaded. Need to rename it and launch into the app store.
- KaizenCMS: MVC PHP CMS developed with James Fleeting. Used by many websites at Crane | West.
- Groundwork: Taking what I learned from the first generation of KaizenCMS to create a new framework to better learn PHP OOP.
- Stratum: Experimentation with creating a MySQL database layer in PHP. Seeing how much I can replicate of MDB2 project.
- jTube: A jQuery plugin to easily pull data from the YouTube API.
- jTube-PHP: PHP version of jTube that takes it a step further with user authentication to view private data. Project was never finished.
- gMaps: Started as a way to learn the Google Maps API. Turned into a jQuery plugin to easily create interactive maps. Last thing I worked on was a plugin that could easily create both interactive and image maps based off the same data.
- Whiteboard: Project I started to move our project organization from the whiteboard to a web app. Idea was to turn it into a service for easy project management.